Saturday, October 11, 2008

My scrapNstudio

First, without the jetmaxx storage cubes, this would have been impossible.


This is inside my studio closet: bottom and top storage


Patterned paper, page kits and foam alphabet stamps are all stored in the Cropper Hopper Vertical Paper Holder , the drawers house most of the cutting tools, adhesives and themed rub-ons. On the clothing rack bar fibers are stored in baggies that are attached to the clothing bar by two three ring binder circles. Ribbons are stored in sectioned art bin containers. Photo boxes are used for all of my extra supplies or supplies that I don't use on a regular basis. I use the rubbermaid shelf savers to house many of my smaller items such as chipboard alphabets, metal alphabets and other what-nots.



The shoe rack on the side, houses my ink pads. I truly love the system I created for myself. The ease of getting to my supplies are wonderful and best of all, I can simply close the closet and the room looks just as neat.




The next pictures are of my bookshelf, I maintain my hand punches in one of the pull out canvas boxes. I also keep my magazines and how to books there too. The top racks houses all of my small embellishments like brads, snaps, staples, buttons, eyelets, phxoto corners and metal words. On top of those racks are my paints. Oh and I also store my 8x8 papers on this shelf too.

My last tour will be of my work space, I made function out of the dead space between the inner bottom of desk and floor:

No comments: