Sunday, October 12, 2008

My Sweet Precious Baby

Oh how mommy just loves you, you are very well taken care of, you don't now and will never have to need for anything or want for much. You are still fed a bottle, because you refuse to eat, you are taken to feeding therapy every Monday morning, your mommy puree's food just for you to carry along with us (and it be good too, too bad you won't even try it), your clothes are washed, you get bathed, your diapers are changed at least every two hours, you get massages every night, I'll do anything for you precious miracle of mine, like this afternoon when I cleaned your room because you had everything everywhere, I made your little bed, dusted off your bookshelf since all the books were everywhere except on the shelf, I even took the time to arrange your books in height order, man oh man I'd love for someone to do this for me. It took me about an hour to clean your room and it only took you 5 minutes to do this:







Oh yea, what happened to the other wing on the butterfly? you know the one located on the frog garbage can..... I love you so much

5 comments:

*Tanyetta* said...

HaHa!!!

Yes, that's exactly what life is all about. He is so sweet and precious. He knows his mommy will do anything for him. I love this post! He tore that room to pieces!!!!! There should be an olympic sport for it. He would win the gold medal hands down!

TanishaRenee said...

Oh my goodness, but what can you do when you see that cute li'l face?!

Love the new look!

scrapNdiva said...

yea, that li'l face works all the time,he's a trip and a half as he didn't realize I was standing there, when he saw the initial flash and turned around, he went to show me his "boo-boo" of a scar from August.

Anonymous said...

LOL....I got the biggest kick outta that post...just precious. Ain't it the truth?

How funny that he tried to take your attention away by showing you his boo boo...hehe.

Anonymous said...

I would have had a fit and went on strike from that point on. Nope, I'm not cleaning any more. I'm just joking but I'd still be pissed.