Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Rollin' N Bowlin'


Xavier received the cutest little tyke bike for Christmas, SWEET - he loved it, I don't think he understood what the purpose of this "push" bike was. Soon you'll see, he made his own use for it.

He also received Silly Six Pins, I love this bowling game (truth be told, I got it for me:) he really didn't get into this bowling game yet, but there is still time.

So, with his love of the bike and his like for the bowling, he decided it would be best played if he......dunnn dunnnn dunnnnnn

KNOCKED DOWN THE PINS BY RIDING HIS BIKE ONTO THE GAME!

GENIUS!



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wondered where you were! You've been busy updating since I was here last...I just came over from Tanisha's blog to leave you a comment...and lo an behold...you're back! Welcome back...I've missed ya.